Background

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jovan and Angel Made Dinner!

I have been feeling drained these few weeks and am really getting lazy in making dinner. Thank God for sending me 2 little angels who, with suggestion from daddy, volunteered to make dinner tonight!

So what's on the menu tonight? Macaroni and meatballs!

They had also set the table and tried to make it look nice. "Best mommy"

"Best daddy"
Ivan enjoying dinner.

Our 2 young chefs! Well done kids!

Our "Piffi Allkrydda" (All Spice) boys!

Piffi Allkrydda is a seasoning which claims to enhance the flavor of almost everything, chicken, eggs, vegetable... Jovan and Lars even started discussing what they can add the seasoning to, and they came to the conclusion that it covers almost everything except cakes, water (like put it in water and drink it, YUCK!), and probably ice cream... I don't like this seasoning at all, I don't use it and have been trying to discourage the family to add this to their food, which apparently is not working so well...

Tonight's dinner is simple fare but it was made by my 2 kids, so I was truly happy and enjoyed it. Never underestimate what a child can do, they just need to be given a chance to try. I'm proud of Jovan and Angel. Mommy loves you all sooooo much!

They ARE growing up fast and I have mixed feelings about it. Some days I wish they will stop growing and never reach teenage years, but on days like this, I'm glad they are growing up and maturing well so far.

Hopefully they will continue to mature to be responsible and sensible young adults, will keep my fingers and toes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment