Background

Friday, October 16, 2009

Special Delivery from Singapore!

I received a note from the Post Office that I have a parcel to pick up, and I had been really curious and looking forward to Saturday for hubby to drive me there to pick it up. Today I woke up having headache which changed to giddiness in the late morning and aches all over my body, so hubby stayed home to help take care of Ivan and me! And to make me happy, since I'm sick, he went to pick up my parcel and bought me chocolate...

And this is what I got all the way from Singapore from my superbest friend - Diane!

A keychain and Japanese name stamp with my name!

I think these are cookies.

These are for Angel!

Nail stickers, nail polish and a pretty Hello Kitty pouch! She went crazy over these!


A cute magnetic bookmark!

Delicious wasabi pistachios! These are 100% better than the usual wasabi green peas, I'm not so keen in peas...

2 storage bags - Hello Kitty and Precious Moments!

And the main highlight of them all are..... Pocky!!! My favorite snack of all time!!!

Ivan insisted that I open the Hello Kitty one to taste, which of course I gladly obliged! Even the plastic wrapper is cute!

I was over the moon as I was going through all the gifts. And I thought I could smell the familiar air of Singapore as well.... which seems to smell like shoes... Just kidding, the box smells of lotsa thought and love and all these are miraculously packed in this small shoe box!

Thank you so very much Diane for sending these and paying the expensive postage! They really brighten my day during this gloomy autumn! Now I'm looking forward to enjoy the Pocky!

No comments:

Post a Comment