So when Shannon said that she'll like to meet up, I was really happy! After some talk, Shannon decided to visit us in Linköping with her family. I suggested to ask Mavis, whom I knew also from Facebook, to join us so we can all meet up. Shannon and her family drove up from Trollhätten to Linköping yesterday morning. The drive was almost 4 hours and one of her girls got car sick, poor thing! They finally arrived at around 5pm something and we decided to all meet downtown for dinner.
We had our dinner at Restaurant China, which is our favorite (Lars and I) because this is about the closest you can get for Asian food which tastes authentic. However, Shannon's husband owns and Asian restaurant in Trollhätten, so they must be eating Asian food very often. Thankfully, they were both really easy-going people and didn't mind at all. Dinner was good and conversation was flowing spontaneously, it felt like we have all known each other for some time, I truly enjoyed their company! Time flies by when you're enjoying yourself. Before we knew it, it was 9pm! Shannon suggested for Mavis and I to join them to visit Gamla Linköping the next day. However, hubby will be working so I told her that I'll have to talk to hubby about it. (this is one of those occasions when I wish I can drive!) So we left without taking pictures, even though Mavis and I brought our cameras.... I guess we had so much fun, nobody thought of that! ^_^
I called Shannon this morning at around 10am to tell her that I'll give Gamla Linköping a miss this time. Although hubby volunteered to bring 3 kiddos to the office with him, I don't think he'll be able to work anyway, also having 3 children running around can be annoying for others working in the same building. Shannon suggested to drop by and visit us in the apartment since her girls enjoy playing with Jovan, Angel and Ivan. We had a nice chat and kiddos were all having fun playing and this time, I remembered the camera!
Please come and visit soon Shannon and I hope that I'll meet more often with Mavis since we're living in the same city! ^_^








No comments:
Post a Comment