We went for our 2nd ultrasound scan today. As always, I'm super nervous before the scan. Is the baby growing properly? Are all the organs as they should be? Will they spot any abnormal growth? My brain will just go crazy! So it is comforting to know that everything is developing as it should be and the baby is also at the right size for 20 weeks old. The baby is super active during the scanning, just like the previous time. It was moving constantly and the midwife commented,"It's very active, I have to follow the movement in order to do my measurements." It was changing positions, flexing its tiny legs and playing with its tiny hands. This is one busy baby! ^_^
After the midwife has checked everything she should check, heart, brain, stomach, length, legs and hands, we asked if it was possible to see the sex of the baby. We have a bet going on in the family, Jovan and Angel bet that it'll be a boy and hubby and I bet that it'll be a girl.
The midwife rolled the scanner to the left side of my tummy, paused the frame and zoomed in,"There you go." she said. Hubby and I both looked at the monitor and looked back at her. "Er... what are we looking at?" I asked. "Well, we haven't seen a lot of these kind of pictures...." muttered hubby. The midwife smiled, "That's a small penis. It's no doubt that you guys are having a boy." Kiddos win!
I think it's nice that Angel is the only princess in the family, she'll have 3 brothers to protect her! ^_^
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment