Background

Thursday, August 26, 2010

"It's an eye pad!"

I was watching tv with Jovan and Angel last night and a commercial for sanitary pad came up. It showed women hanging upside down while sleeping like bats and a voice asked,"Are you too afraid of leakage while you sleep?"

Jovan asked:"I don't get this commercial."

Angel replied:"They're sleeping upside down because they don't want the sun to get into their eyes."

I was like,"What?!" in my head and was curious to see how Angel is viewing this commercial.

Jovan then asked again:"Then what about those things they're selling?"

Angel, while looking at me, answered:"They're eye pads, so they can cover their eyes when they sleep!"

I was laughing so hard, I thought my sides were gonna split! After I managed to finally calm myself down a little, I explained to both of them what those are and why they are needed for women.

I was still laughing after I explained to them.

And then Angel said,"Oh now I know. I always wonder why did you buy those eye pads but I have never seen you using them."

I cracked up again!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha... wondering what will evan think of then he saw the pads or the advertisment.

    hey u may want to update my new blog add to this:
    http://mommykitchenplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anthea! Already updated! ^.^

    ReplyDelete