Chris hasn't been feeling good these few days and it started with fever on Sunday. It has been really difficult for him to sleep properly and he is waking up several times during the night, wanting to be carried and rock back to sleep. As a result, I am feeling really tired from the lack of sleep.
This morning, while sitting at the table having breakfast with hubby, we talked about our 3 feverish kids, Jovan, Ivan and Chris. I told him I'm really really tired and in pain (I've been having serious pain in my left knee for several days now.).
Me: "If only Chris is not so loud.... then it'll be ok to let him complain a bit at night." (Chris is capable of waking up the neighbourhood when he's really crying and screaming.)
Hubby:"Maybe he'll be a singer one day."
Me:"Yeah, maybe an opera singer."
Hubby:"Hopefully he'll find more notes by then."
Then we both stared at each other and laughed!
Coz now, Chris is making a "mm! mm! mm....." sound in a low, monotone, and he doesn this very often. Hubby and I think that he likes to hear himself! And hubby says that he sounds like a car horn! :D
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment