Background

Saturday, April 24, 2010

This girl... 这个家伙。。。

Hubby brought Jovan and Angel out shopping in the afternoon. Later hubby told me that as they were passing by Linköping Uuniversity. They saw a group of youngsters out playing games and having fun. Kiddos asked hubby what they were doing and hubby replied saying that when people go to the university, they like to organize parties after exams and before the new term starts, to take some time to relax.
下午时,老公带了Jovan 和 Angel 出外买东西。他们回来之后,老公跟我说当他们经过林雪平大学时看到了一群年青人在开心地玩游戏。孩子们问老公他们在做什么。老公说上大学时,有时候学生们会在考试后和在新学期开始前,举办一些派对让他们放松心情,开心一下。

Jovan: "Have you attended any parties like this?"
Jovan: "你参加过这样的派对吗?"

Hubby: "Well, actually I used to attend this university and yes, I attended some of these parties. They are quite fun."
老公: "其实我以前读的就是这所大学,也参加过这些派对。还蛮好玩的。"

There was a moment of silence...
一片肃静。。。


Angel: "This school must be very old..."
Angel: "这间学校一定是很旧了。"

Hubby: "..."
老公: "..."


Also, as Jovan was sitting on the passenger side and Angel was sitting behind him, Angel couldn’t hear him so well.
在车上时,Jovan 坐在乘客的座位,Angel 坐在他后面的座位。所以当 Jovan 说话时,Angel 听得不是很清楚。

Angel: "Jovan, are you sleeping?"
Angel: "Jovan, 你在睡觉吗?"

Jovan: "No, I’m not sleeping."
Jovan: "没有,我没睡。"

Angel: "Huh? What?"
Angel: "什么?"

Jovan: "No, I’m not sleeping."
Jovan: "没有,我没睡。"

Angel: "What did you say?"
Angel: "你说什么?"

Jovan: "No, I’m not sleeping."
Jovan: "没有,我没睡。"

Angel: "Oh, you’re not sleeping?"
Angel: "Oh, 你没睡啊?"


Hubby asked me, "The fact that Jovan is replying her, isn’t that enough?"
老公问我," Jovan 都回答她了,还不够吗?"


Welcome to my world baby!
亲爱的,欢迎来到我的世界!

No comments:

Post a Comment