Background

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Finally.....We meet again!!!

Well, I mean the snow.... This winter has been really late.  It finally started snowing on Sunday and this time it seems like it's going to stay for awhile. (Noooooooo.......!) Temperature has also dropped very quickly, there is no mild start to winter this year.  Yesterday was -16 degrees, however, today's temperature is at a nice -5 degrees, if only it stays this way the whole winter.

I don't mind winter (well, after all these years, I have miraculously kinda like it!) but I hate how slippery it gets! Compressed snow, flaky snow and ICE!!!! I fall several times every winter (ok, I fall during other seasons as well, because I'm clumsy.  There, I've said it...) and it seems like the more careful you are, the more you will fall.  When we're out with the kids, I see them running around, jumping and even sliding while I'm either hanging on to hubby's arm for dear life or threading my steps like I'm walking on a tight rope.  "Must be the shoes!" I often console myself.  After all, am I really that clumsy? (I can almost see Jovan, Angel and hubby nodding their heads and pointing at my shoelaces....)

Snowball!

Kids just LOVE the snow!

Hedwig! Did Harry do this?! (Ok, the older kids didn't think this is funny....)

No comments:

Post a Comment