Background

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Birthday of a Minecraft fan!

Didn't realize that I've been away for sooooooo long!!! Not sure why I'm so busy..... ok, ok, I'm just lazy....

Ivan had his birthday in October and he turned 6! (I know, right? Growing up too fast...) He is a real Minecraft fan, so we had a little bit of Minecraft theme for his birthday.

Farfar came all the way to celebrate his birthday a few days before.


Angel drew the Minecraft characters on the balloons....

Of course I need to enlist help with the cake! Piping like a pro!

Can't take a proper picture of this goofy guy....

Ta-dah! The creeper cake turned out pretty good!

Good job!

I think he was quite happy with his creeper cake.

The 6-year old boy!
He got a Minecraft game for the Xbox and many other toys.

We brought them to Busfabriken to have some fun.

It's a fun place for big kids....

and small ones!

Watch out for crocodiles!

Ice creams in between is never wrong! Yum!

Climbing up the....

super slippery volcano....

Weeeeeeeee!

Birthday boy receiving his birthday kisses from mommy and daddy at the same time while trying to look cool.....

Chris said he needed some kisses as well!

Being a 6-years old, Ivan is starting to take on some responsibilities, making his own bed, putting his own stuff away, washing his own mugs (not so often though...) and helping Chris when he needs help.  He thinks that Jovan is the coolest person on earth and really looks up to daddy and his elder brother a lot.  With these good role models, he is turning into a sensible, considerate, affectionate, responsible and very happy boy. We are also starting to notice some girl-related issues in school now, oh well, that's part of the burden of being so good looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment