Background

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Snow White lost her shoe...

Last night in bed, Lars starting talking about how the much better fairy tales is today, compared to the "old" ones.  He wasn't referring to the technical part but the plots. (Yeah, our conversation topics varies a lot...)

Then he said,"Like that one with the girl and the tin can (?) and the lion, I think "Kungfu Panda" is better than that one."

"You mean "The Wizard of Oz"? It was a tin man not a tin can.  And it was about them on an adventure looking for intelligence and courage.  How can it be better than "Kungfu Panda"?! Do you know anything about fairy tales at all?"  I asked.

"Of course! I know Snow White! She was the one who went to a party and lost her shoe right? Then she was trying the shoe on but it didn't fit."

This guy actually managed to leave me speechless...... because I was laughing so hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment