Background

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our Precious 5-year Old

Ivan turned 5 last Wednesday.  We had a small celebration at home on the Saturday before.

He's 5! Soon he'll be in college!

Angel always makes a card when it's our birthdays, which I think is a nice and heart-warming gesture.  

Jovan and Angel used their own savings to buy Ivan a present.

His first Xbox game! (He usually plays Jovan and Angel's old games.)

Trying to smile for the camera is h.a.r.d.....

It is always stressful trying to catch this moment, it disappeared really fast if I didn't pay attention...

Trying to get all the kids in the same picture is challenging! And believe me, this is the best one after 5 or 6 tries!

Finally presents from mommy and daddy!

This guy loves getting presents! (oh well, who doesn't?) We can wrap a lollipop and give it to him and he'll be really happy! :)

Chris is test-playing Ivan's present.

Helping to open the presents with his new power drill.... I guess, it's a guy thing....

This is his favorite! It's a monkey which will repeat whatever you say in a very high pitch voice.  Lars and I regretting this purchase, 5 minutes after we put in the batteries.... =.="

And of course Lego!  (He is in the phase where he's starting to smile in a weird way...)

I baked a treat which he likes on the actual day - curry puffs!

Smile for the camera boys!

Come on now, look happier!

There is no guessing which is the cheekier one....

Tender moment between 2 best friends...

Most of these leaves are now on the ground when I'm writing this post.  We had our first snow yesterday.  Goodbye autumn and hello winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment