After dropping the little ones in pre-school...
Off I went, taking the route which Lars and I like to walk when we needed some fresh air.
Walking towards a small bridge...
The moon was still visible at 8 something in the morning!
The view from the other side of the bridge.
Mushrooms are popping up everywhere now like pimples on a teenager's face!
Trees will get "naked" pretty soon...
The last bit of summer left...
Soon everything will be brown...
It was a cloudy day.
And even though the sun was shinning bright, it was a breezy 10°C outside - cold!
Here's another small bridge with a small stream running underneath.
Leaves are dropping, turning the ground orange, red and brown. Is this why autumn is also Fall?
Arrived at work.
This small face greets me every morning at the door.
My little corner. I have my "Japanese for busy people" at work as well. That's because I'm not busy while at work.... I check my emails, read the news, surf, learn Japanese and occasionally, do a little filing, pay bills and doubled as a translator for a Chinese engineer once. After talking to him on the phone for 2 minutes, he asked if I'm a Chinese! Oh wow, thank you! My translation must be quite good! :D
The 2 bosses in the office. Occasionally I need to wipe up pee after one, and the other makes me coffee, (I've stopped drinking coffee in the office now, it tastes really weird. I think the boys need to clean the coffee maker...) gives me bills to pay and receipts to file and talks to me about the complicated technical problems he has, which most of the time translate into white noise in my small and limited brain...
This guy guards over the samurai swords. Must be doing a good job, look at how hard he is staring!
And happy boy is always happy in the meeting room.
This is going to be the next big break in the ANC (Anti Noise Control) industry!
11am. Time to pick up the boys and head home for lunch!





























No comments:
Post a Comment