Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Warmth On This Cold Autumn Day

I've been feeling kinda low and stressed out lately. Being easily prone to falling into the depressive state of mind, I have to constantly remind myself to look on the positive side. With the change in season, some days it almost feels like a laborious climb up Mount. Fuji. I think I really need a daily doze of sunshine to feel happy.

I received a notice to pick up a package from Singapore a few days ago. And today, while Chris and Ivan were both sleeping, I asked Angel to keep an eye on them, and I went with my bicycle to fetch it and back within 15 mins!

It wasn't stated who it was from on the envelope. Looking at the address, I think of 2 friends who would send me gifts, but Anthea, together with Annie, has already sent me a box of goodies last month.... So can this be from....?

I was correct! *smiling smugly* Thank you Jenny and sweet Sophia! Look what they sent me!

Let's take a closer look...

Animal picks which can be used to eat small pieces of fruits/vegetables, making vegetable eating more interesting for small kids. These are so cute! I especially like the lion and rabbit ones!

Butterfly cookie cutters! Hmm...maybe I should bake more cookies...

And Madeleines' moulds!!! I think I mentioned to Jenny that I want to sweep up these moulds the next time I'm back in Singapore. So sweet of her to send them to me now! Hahahaha! I have to clarify that it really wasn't my intention to hint to her when I commented on her lovely looking Madeleines!

Thank you again Jenny and Sophia! Gonna bake myself some Madeleines very soon! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment