2 days ago, he realised that he could join the line at both ends to make a "drawing"!
(The orange-colored twirl is made by Angel)
This is not a million-dollar painting but to me it's the most valuable one because it's Ivan's first drawing!
(Being a mom makes me so corny... )
****************************************************************************
我最近试图鼓励 Ivan开始画画。除了玩他最爱的Lego以外,我认为这是另一个很好
的方式让他表达他的创意。有好一阵子他只会在纸上点上很多点和画上持续不断的
长线,从纸上,到桌上,或地上。。。都说是持续不断的长线咯!他不断地画,我不断地擦。。。
两天前, 他发现他可以把线的两端连接起来,画成一个比较像样的图案!
(橙色的图案是Angel画的。)
这不是一幅价值连城的画作,但对我来说却是最珍贵的, 因为这是 Ivan的第一个
图案!
(当了妈妈后,连说的话都有够俗气的。。。)








hi there, good job on all the effort put into this great blog - simple and sincere posts and now even in Chinese! Congrats for having found such a wonderful man to share yours and your kids' lives. I'm Singaporean and my hubby is italian and there are talks of him getting a posting in Sweden... what are we getting ourselves into???? Hope someday you'll have time to coach this insecure little me on life in Sweden. Thanks and take care. Pat.
ReplyDeleteThanks Pat! Not sure if you'll be reading my reply but just out of curiosity, where did you find the link to my blog? Are you living in SG now?
ReplyDeleteI stumbled across it when I was checking up on the old posts on S'pore in Europe facebook profile (I think)... and i thought 'is this fate or what?' bcos the idea of going to Goteborg was only frm last week.
ReplyDeleteI've been living in Italy for the past 14 years and my kids of 8 and 11 attend the public school here, this is what I'm basically concerned about. Anyway I don't want to clog up yr comment posts, if you like you can write me at ppezz@hotmail.co.uk, I'd truly appreciate it.