After dinner, while doing dishes, I thought it'll be fun to teach Jovan and Angel a Chinese rhyme, which goes like this (it doesn't make any sense but more to practice on pronunciation):
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮(the one who eats grape doesn't spit out the skin)
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮 (the one who doesn't eat grape, spit out the skin)
I know this rhyme is silly... Kiddos thought that it's funny and Jovan wanted to give it a go...
Jovan: "吃不到不肚不到屁..." (can't get to eat not tummy can't get fart)
I was laughing so hard that I can't correct him. Talk about silly rhyme! This is gibberish! I explained to him later (after I managed to catch my breathe) what he just said and it was his turn to laugh himself silly!
Well, it looks like we should just stick to simple words for now...
*******************************************************************************
吃了晚餐后,正在洗碗时,心血来潮想让Jovan 和 Angel 试一下绕口令。教了这两句家喻户晓的:
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Jovan 和 Angel 觉得很好玩, 于是Jovan 决定试试。。。
Jovan: "吃不到不肚不到屁..."
天啊!我笑得差点断了气,没法当场矫正他。 当我呼吸恢复正常后,我笑着向他解释他刚说了什么。 这次轮到他笑得上气不接下气!
看来我们目前还是应该按步就班,继续练习我们的单字。。。
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment