Hubby and I usually will have a small chat while lying in bed, before we fall asleep. Recently, the baby in my tummy is very active when I'm lying in bed, waiting to fall asleep. He'll be kicking, stretching and performing I-don't-know-what-probably-yoga movements in my tummy which makes it really tricky for me to sleep. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night from his violent kicking! (Football player in the making?)
The other night, I told hubby about these kicking and that maybe that's why I have problem sleeping well at night.
Hubby: "Maybe you can put a pillow under your tummy? Will it be better?"
Me: "No, he'll still kick anyway."
Hubby: "Try covering your tummy with the blanket properly."
Me: "Why?"
Hubby: (in his usual matter-of-fact tone) "Then it'll be really dark inside and he'll know that it's time to sleep."
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment