This time I gave half the batch to Angel's buddy, who will be moving away from here and going to a different school from next week onwards. Both of them (Angel and her buddy) are sad that they won't be able to play together anymore.
Angel has been talking about wanting to give her a present, so we made this chocolate together and also gave her a framed picture of Angel, Jovan and her took during Halloween. Her buddy's mommy has also promised that she'll come and pick them up during the weekdays, after school, to bring them over to their new place to play together. She thinks that this is a better way than to separate them abruptly.
Lars and I are always mindful that children are like blank canvas and it's extremely important what and how we choose to paint on them. I hope that we have taught Angel that even if our good friends moved away, this doesn't mean that the friendship has ended. It just means that we have to take more effort to stay in contact with each other. People moves in and out of our lives every now and then, but if we have found good friends, we will make extra efforts to remain good friends regardless of distance.
I miss my good friends and I'm happy that even though we're on different side of the earth, our friendship remains and we can still talk and gossip as if we just met yesterday
Cheers to true friendship!








share with us the recipe too lei.
ReplyDeleteis this from the Leila bakar tv show`heard from others it is very easy.
ReplyDelete