Background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Recipe for Rocky Road Chocolate

Here goes the recipe for all you chocolate fans!

200g dark chocolate
200g milk chocolate (I used dark chocolate instead coz I like dark chocolate!)
25g butter
397g sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla powder
Your choice of:
minimarshmallows (or cut regular ones into smaller pieces)/peanuts/hazelnuts/raisins


How to:

1. Cover a small rectangular container with aluminium foil (I used those kind of small disposable aluminium tray, around 20x25cm)

2. Melt chocolate and butter. Stir in condensed milk.

3. Stir till mixture is smooth. Let it cool a little and stir in vanilla powder.

4. Mix in your choice of marshmallows/peanuts/hazelnuts/raisins. Do not stir too much if you're adding marshmallows coz they will melt. Leave in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.

5. Cut into bits. Store cool.

There you go, yummy Rocky Road Chocolate, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment