Background

Friday, May 30, 2014

Easter Sunday

I know this post is soooooo...... last month! Hey, I'm slowly catching up alright, it's getting better!  Weather was surprisingly good for April in Sweden, usually it's still cold with occasional snow still lingering around.

We started Easter Sunday with our traditional Easter egg hunt at home.

Short, concise and precise hints so that it'd be fun for the small ones to solve.

Ivan reads the hints and Chris just kinda tagged along...

Yeah! "We found eggs on Angel's bed!" said Chris.  Well, he totally didn't get the clues they were solving before they discovered the eggs....

We went to the nature reserve, that is really close to where we're staying, for a small picnic.

Not a cloud in the sky! Nice!

The boys and Polly exploring a trail.

Great balancing, handsome!

"How can I get myself some of that?" Polly must be wondering...

"Hello, y'all! I found a ball!"

Doing a commercial shoot for the aloe vera drink.  Work it, gal!

Daddy found the biggest stick we have ever seen! (Ok, it was a small tree trunk, but the small ones were truly amazed thinking that it was a stick! Have to try to create some childhood fantasy whenever we can, don't you agree?)

Showing brotherly love everywhere they go.  Love these children so much!

Call us The Cool Brothers With The Lady-Killing Looks.  What? Name is too long, well then, just The Cool Bros then!

Jovan and I strolling down a forest trail and talking about nothing. Enjoying the moment walking hand in hand with my teenage son before he thinks that it's too uncool to hold hands with his old mother... 

No comments:

Post a Comment