Background

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Start of summer holiday!

As usual my post is very late, it is coming to the end of the summer vacation and I'm blogging about the beginning..... Well, being late is better than no posts right? *wink*

Bubble-crazy Chris can blow bubbles on the balcony for hours....

Ivan was trying to blow a really big one for his little brother.

We tried to teach Ivan to ride his bicycle without the training wheels!

Daddy was running back and forth, back and forth... then Ivan wanted to do something else then riding the bike and daddy was quietly happy about it coz it was TIRING!!!

Chris wanted to try as well but his legs were a little bit too short to peddle all the way....

which made he a little frustrated and angry.  Don't worry small guy, soon you'll be able to!

Summer means a lot of play time outdoor!

Bicycling around for the big ones...

and look cool while doing that of course! :D

Elderflowers smells so good!

Wild strawberries waiting for the one who is determine to get it - doesn't matter how long it takes.  (I thought it would be extremely mean to pick the strawberries, even though I wasn't even sure if the tiny guy is going for it...)

Pretty flowers blooming just outside of our apartment.

Wild strawberries, raspberries and red currents growing everywhere! I just need to send the kids out to get their daily dose of vitamin C! :D





Coming up soon, posts on our "amusement park filled" vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment