Background

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Celebrating Chinese New Year in Sweden (Part II)

To really get into the Chinese New Year mood, I roped in my best pal, Mavis to bake some new year goodies.

Angel and I made kuih rose....


Mavis made peanut cookies and pineapple tarts. She made her own pineapple jam!!! 


The boys talked about everything under the sun and Polly "supervising" Mavis while she was rolling the pineapple jam into balls....


Jovan and Ivan are glued to Minecraft...


I made tacos gratäng for dinner and "forced" Mavis and Fredrik to watch Melodifestivalen with us! ^.^  It was a relaxing day and as always we talked till late and the poor couple had to bicycle home at around 2am in the cold!!!

Our family really enjoys spending time with Mavis and Fredrik, we're so comfortable with them that Lars and I realised that we may have "accidentally" adopted both of them...! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment