Half an hour later, they came home, bought everything I asked them to and even managed to get flower for daddy! After putting the groceries away, they started making coffee and bread. This was what they came up with.
See the pot of flower beside the breakfast tray? That's what they managed to buy with the reminding money. They said that most flowers were expensive, like roses, etc. (I guess bouquets are more expensive) So they asked an auntie who is working there what flower they can buy with the reminding money they have (I think it was about 30kr left) and the nice auntie suggested this. Great.... now I have to take care of the plant...
So we marched into the bedroom with Jovan and Angel holding their presents for daddy, Ivan holding the pot of flowers and me holding the breakfast tray. These were what Jovan and Angel made for hubby.
Jovan learnt how to make these beaded butterflies in school and has taught Angel how to do it. So they make a bracelet for daddy! How creative!
So while daddy was enjoying breakfast in bed and mommy keeping him company, kiddos went to the kitchen to set the table for breakfast (more like brunch). And while Jovan and Angel were busy, Ivan wasn't free either. He was busy poking his small finger into the butter and tasting it... yup, he really likes butter...
So after breakfast (or brunch), Jovan and Angel went out to play while Ivan took his afternoon nap and mommy and daddy enjoyed some quiet moments, surfing and reading the newspapers. Ivan woke up about an hour later and we went groceries shopping. Hubby wanted me to stay home since I'm in pain. But I need to do the shopping in order to buy the ingredients to make his favorite food - Schnitzel with mash potatoes and salad!
Today went by quite peacefully. I didn't get any present for hubby this year (on behalf of the kids of course!). I have been feeling tired and lacking of energy to do anything, I will make it up next year!
Hubby seems to be quite happy with everything we have done. He is a very easy to please person, he gets happy over the smallest stuff. Jovan, Angel and I were discussing yesterday what we should do and make today and Jovan said,"We're lucky that daddy is our daddy." It almost brought tears to my eyes, they really do appreciate all that hubby has done for them.
Hopefully Ivan will feel the same way as they do some day...
Happy Fathers' Day, baby! Thank you for everything you have done for me and the kiddos. We know you have been working hard and going the extra mile to make our life as comfortable as possible. I also know that all you want is give our kids a happy childhood and create lots of happy memories with them and to bring them up to be sensible, responsible and considerate adults. Though you have always been the stricter one between us both, you are also the funnier one. I know for sure that Jovan and Angel respect you a lot and love you dearly. Let's hope that we can do an equally good job with Ivan and the little one who is on his way.
We love you very very much!








No comments:
Post a Comment