Background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Hubby - The Genius

My hubby is a genius, or at least I think he is! He was writing his own computer game at the age of 7 or 8 and taking apart electronics appliances and putting them back again (this I heard from my MIL). He was the youngest director when we were working in the same company many many years ago. So, yeah, I think he's very smart and a real sweetheart as well!

However, not everybody is perfect. My hubby is almost perfect except that he's simply clueless in the supermarket!

A few weekends ago, I made a list of stuff to get from the supermarket for hubby, who volunteered to go shopping for groceries with Jovan and Angel. One of the items on the list is: Lipton Black Tea...

And this is want my hubby bought.....

And when I told him that this is the wrong tea, he replied in his usual cool manner,"....well.....it's black and you want black tea."

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha... well actually maybe he actually wanted Earl Grey, which is delicious ;)

    ReplyDelete