The dark part of the image is the amniotic fluid and there we have baby Strömbäck lying comfortably and safe inside.
Hubby was so cute! Despite being a father of 3 and having gone through a full process of our pregnancy with Ivan about 2 years ago, he still asked, "Is the black part...the baby?" *Faint* I had to fight to not laugh out loud...
The baby started kicking and stretching a few minutes after we started the scan. It is just amazing to see this tiny human moving inside! My eyes welled up a little, didn't expect myself to be so moved, after all I have already 3! But all mothers will agree that every pregnancy experience is different. I have been having constant headache since the beginning of this pregnancy till now. Hopefully it will go away after the first trimester once my hormones start settling down a little. It's not so fun to have this pounding headache and deal with 2 fighting kids and an active toddler, it's actually quite a challenge!
My morning sickness is starting to get better but my sense of smell and taste is still super-enhanced. Sometimes I would tell hubby that something I'm eating taste like plastic or frozen and he would give me his "what-are-you-talking-about-you-have-had-this-a-million-times!" look. Yeap, it's amazing how much you can tell from the face of your spouse after being married for some time...
Oh well, pregnant women are entitled to complain about everything and anything and hubby has learnt to respond to every complaints I have by giving me this "oh-you-poor-thing" look and asking,"Can I get you anything?" Come to think of it, he has always been giving in to me and indulging me pregnant or not, he's a great husband, I'm lucky!








Congratulation ! So happy for the Stromback !
ReplyDelete