And yes, we got a positive result!
Hubby was really excited and was just bursting with joy and wanted to tell almost everybody. But after some discussion, we both agreed that we should wait till we have been to the midwife before we make the announcement (I think we were both had doubt if the test is correct, coz it was April's Fool Day that day!).
For the past 3 weeks, hubby has had problem trying to keep this secret. He would ask me,"Do you want to tell mom now?", "Don't you feel like you want to tell mom?", "Can I tell xxx?", "I can't tell xxx yet right?".
I, on the other hand, still couldn't believe that we're going to have a baby! We took some time before we get Ivan and after Ivan, we have been planning for another one but nothing much was happening. So I was walking around, looking at my tummy, still can't believe it is finally happening! Hubby started to tease me when I commented that I've put on weight (something which I say every now and then),"What if we find out that you're not pregnant?". And he started to repeat this almost everyday to the point where I am really getting annoyed.
Last night, he repeated this again. So I asked him,"Do you want me to be NOT pregnant? Why are you repeating this so often?" He looked a little surprised that I got annoyed because I usually quite good-natured with teasing or joking. "No, I believe that you're pregnant! It's just that you seem to have problem believing that you are." And he has stopped teasing from then on. ^_^
Today at the midwife, she estimated that the baby is about 8 weeks old and the expected delivery date is around beginning of December. How nice if this little one shares the same birth month as daddy!








congrats ayez...it will be cool if its on the same day as me 2 hehe XD
ReplyDelete