Visiting the Göta canal is a must for every tourist, click on the link to find out more about the history behind it.
The canal passes through our city as well and occasionally we will go there to eat ice cream and play mini golf.
We wanted to eat at this famous ice cream place. Their variety of ice cream is mind-boggling! However....
The queue is equally mind-boggling.... and this is just a part of it.... so we decided to have take away instead, which was just as good.
Taking the boat around Sweden through the canal requires teamwork!
There're a row of small shop houses selling this and that.
I really like this town because I think it's charming in a country sort of way.
Small stream passing through the bridge...
Beautifully tended backyard, which shows how house proud the owner is.
Even the small white gate looks beautiful to me! How can you not be inspired and have the urge to live in such a place?
I mean, just look at this place! It oozes tranquility and country charm!
Laksa! (I apologize for the random-ness.... but I am random!) From the laksa paste which mom recommended me to buy from Singapore. It was quite good, should have taken a picture of the paste, now I forgot which one it is...
Since it was summer, of course we had most of our meals out on the balcony! (Actually, we seldom do that since we don't feel like "fighting" and being chased around by the tons of bees buzzing outside....)





















No comments:
Post a Comment