Easter in Sweden is usually followed by a week of school holiday. Headache for me to try to keep myself sane during the week....
On Saturday, we put colourful feathers on branches....
And the boys gave me their coolest pose!
Jovan started to have fever once the holiday started.... so he was quite "out-of-action".
We dyed eggs (or tried to!)...
And I gave them their tips for the Easter egg hunt....
Despite the clue, Chris was still surprised to find an egg in the tent! =.="
The boys are still doing the weird smile thingy.... lesson number 1: NEVER ask them to smile for the the camera!
I got my toes painted by the almost professional Angel!
My Easter nails! Look just at the nails, not at my badly-in-need-of-a-scrub-and-tons-of-moisturizer feet....
Our "marbled" eggs!
I made Jovan's favorite Jansson jansson frestelse (Jansson's temptation)!
Our small Easter feast!
I made polka dotted swiss roll for dessert, you know, trying to stick to the Easter theme! :D
That was our Easter celebration this year. And on 2 April was Polly's first birthday! I made her a dinner treat with rice cooked with carrot and 6 meatballs!
And of course she received a present! Ivan helped to open it.
Polly loves her new toy! Unfortunately so does Chris....
She is 1! Still a baby to us and so playful....
She has brought so much laughter, love, joy, exercise, frustration and lots of hair-pulling-why-is-she-so-stupid! moments to our lives! Love her to bits!


























No comments:
Post a Comment