Background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Love From Singapore

Look what arrived today!


A box filled with goodies and love all the way from Singapore!!


Yum! I know I can make my own kaya here but I can't replicate the taste of home... and the newspaper which was used to wrap the kaya had a lot of pictures of local delights! Hmmm..... fried prawn noodles!!! *drool*

Thank you so much Annie! I feel really bad that you have to spend so much on postage.  With your twin princesses now growing at super speed, expenses must be rising like the property prices in Singapore! You don't have to send me big packages in future, maybe a card now and then, because just knowing that you're thinking of me is enough to make me happy.

Thank you and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and most of all, I'm grateful to have friends like you in my life.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment