Background

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our New Apartment

Finally I have time to return to my blog.  I'm not sure what I've been busy with recently, time just flies by! Housework, tending after the smaller kids, nagging at the bigger kids, (yup, all 3 of them!) Japanese course and homework, working for my hubby (not complicated stuff but tedious!!!) and I have no idea what else I've been doing! I'm not the only one who is so busy, hubby is working late everyday till around 11pm or more. Besides the many projects he has on hand now, they're also seriously short-handed... Wish I can help him more but just the thought of me being some sort of engineer cracks him up.... =.="

Ok, enough complaints for now.  Here are some updates of our new apartment! Let's take a look at some before pictures....

Hallway

Dining area 

Living room 

Balcony 

Jovan's room 

Angel's room

Now the after pictures! (Not much has been improved actually.... :P)

Hallway

Kitchen - Angel sewed the little curtain to make a cozy corner so that the small ones can have a place to play while I'm making food.

View of the dining area from the sink

Dining area

Living room - looks the as messy as before.... and it almost always looks like this! >.<"

Jovan and Ivan's room 

Angel's room

Balcony - it needs some plants...

This is our new apartment! Still living in the same neighbourhood but slightly more space now.  We live in a great area where there is a lot of nature around us, and it's absolutely beautiful and we get different looks with the different seasons.  Hmmm.... maybe a tour of our surrounding in my next post? 

1 comment: