Since hubby will be away today, we decided to celebrate yesterday. I made him his favorite schnitzel for dinner and baked him a simple cake, nothing elaborate, just something simple and cozy.
We had to light the candle thrice! First time, we were almost done singing "Happy Birthday" and the minute I put the cake on the table, Ivan blew the candle off. So we re-lit the candle, hurriedly finished singing the song so that hubby can get a chance to blow the candle. However, Ivan got really sad that he didn't get to blow it off again, so we lit it again for him...
A simple cake decorated with the candy which hubby likes.
Hubby enjoying the cake.
A pair of jeans from me. I can't believe that after spending 20 minutes trying to decide among 3 colors and 2 designs, I managed to pick one which is exactly the same as the one I bought for him in June...
A sweater and a shirt from mom.
And of course hand-made cards from Jovan and Angel.
We're both stress and tired this year because of the arrival of Chris, in a good way of course! Hubby has been trying his best to make things as easy and as comfortable as possible for me, however, I find it difficult to get my energy up, and my mood has not been sunshine all the time. These few days has been better, now that Chris is sleeping longer in between feeds.
Happy 3Xth Birthday Baby! I truly appreciate all that you've done for me. If not for your encouragement, support and consideration, I won't be here...having to live so far away from my family and friends, in a country which still makes me feel like an outsider after 3 years just because I refused to speak the local language... but nothing else matter as long as we stick together!








Happy Birthday Lars ! Just remember he and Brina share the same birth date
ReplyDelete